Molly Potter started out as a scientist. However, she soon realised that chemistry did not have abundant opportunities for working with people and they were what really interested her - so she jumped ship and trained as a primary school teacher. She has subsequently worked with children and in education in a variety of guises for a long time.
The first books Molly had published were in creative thinking, problem solving and personal, social and health education (PSHE) and aimed at teachers. Later, she moved on to write picture books that help young children with tricky emotions and situations. Her honest, open, down-to-earth approach leaves children informed and reassured.
Molly has also delivered training to a variety of organisations in the field of wellbeing. Whatever training Molly Potter has been asked to develop and deliver, she has thoroughly enjoyed packing in lots of fun, thought-provocation and of course, learning. Her lively style is infectious and her training sessions usually get everyone going!
- is a best-selling author with more than 30 books published, including emotional literacy, creative thinking and problem solving books. Click here to see a selection.
- has sixteen years of experience of designing and delivering training in the UK and overseas in the fields of...
- emotional literacy
- behaviour management of children
- diversity training
- active learning techniques for effective teaching
- Personal, social and health education (PSHE)
- Relationships and sex education (RSE)
- personality profiling
- team building
- child bereavement
- has written for national magazines, websites and produced written resources (including training modules) for a variety of organisations.
- is a qualified teacher with 19 years of experience - including teaching children with emotional and behavioural difficulties who have been excluded from mainstream education.
- is qualified as an NLP and hypnotherapy practitioner
- has been commissioned to provide organised ‘mischief’ and fun at public events