Molly Potter - Training and Talks
Molly can deliver bespoke training or talks for your organisation in many fields relating to wellbeing such as:
- Emotional literacy for parents/carers, teachers and other organisations
- Behaviour management for parents/carers and teachers
- Team building days for staff - exploring personality preferences and communication issues
- Relationships and sex education (RSE) sessions for parents/carers and training for school staff.
- Developing and delivering an effective PSHE programme
- Supporting children to manage bereavement
Molly Potter delivers unique and impactful training days that will have you laughing and enjoying yourself while you gain valuable insights into many areas of personal development and emotional wellbeing.
Some training events are about learning, other training events are about fun. Molly Potter training days are definitely about both.
(Paul Stanley, Headteacher,Taverham Junior School)