Sessions have included, for example:
- Interactive (and fun!) session based on my bestselling book, ‘How are you feeling today?’ exploring different emotions.
- Interactive sessions relating to any of my other books.
- Assemblies about emotions.
- My top ten tips for children to get better at managing emotions.
- Managing anger so it doesn’t make things worse!
- How do I keep my mind healthy?
- Drama activities and games for teaching emotional intelligence.
- Anxiety busters for children and young people.
- Wellbeing workshops for children
- The ‘sex parts’ of RSE (relationships and sex education) at Key Stages 1 and 2 puberty, sex, reproduction, pregnancy, ‘the period talk’, appropriate touch etc
- Author sessions
reading from Molly’s books
- How do you get a book published?