Sessions have included:
- Anxiety busters for children and young people
- Interactive assemblies about emotions
what they are, how they affect us and how we can become more emotionally intelligent
- Molly’s top ten tips for children to get better at managing emotions
- Managing anger so it doesn’t make things worse!
- How do I keep my mind healthy?
- Teaching emotional literacy through drama
- Interactive sessions based on any one of Molly’s books
- Wellbeing workshops afternoons for the whole school
rotating activities looking as a variety of aspects of emotional literacy and positive mental health. (Working alongside existing staff to deliver these)
- The ‘sex parts’ of RSE (relationships and sex education) at Key Stages 1 and 2 puberty, sex, reproduction, pregnancy, ‘the period talk’, appropriate touch etc
- Author sessions
reading from Molly’s books
- How do you get a book published?